Non-Partisan Group Engages Members on Public Policy Issues Affecting Lake Elsinore Quality of Life
LAKE ELSINORE, CA – February 8, 2015 – The Lake Elsinore Citizen's Committee announces the five 2015 meetings dates, speakers and tentative topics listed below. Meetings begin at 7pm on the second Thursday of even months at the Tuscany Hills HOA Clubhouse at 75 Via Scenica, Lake Elsinore, CA 92532.
- 2/12/15 City Manager, Grant Yates "Past, Present & Future Plans for Lake Elsinore"
Mr. Yates will share how he directs the various city departments to achieve the goals and visions of the city council as stated in their 2014 and 2013 annual State of the City addresses.
- 4/9/15 EVMWD, Greg Morrison "Plans to Deliver the Cleanest Water at the Lowest Prices"
Mr. Morrison, Public Affairs Director, will share how EVMWD is accomplishing the goals and visions debated at the 2014 District 1 & District 3 board of directors' candidate forums.
- 6/11/15 LEUSD Super., Dr. Kimberly - "Answers to the Top Questions Parents Ask LEUSD"
- 8/13/15 Police Chief, Capt. Hollingsworth - "The Top 10 Services LEPD Provides Citizens"
- 10/8/15 State Senate & Assembly Update - "2015 Legislation & 2016 Election Preview"
The meetings are free of charge and open to Lake Elsinore residents and guests. Attendees should RSVP and submit speaker questions in advance at the LECC website www.LECC.us.
Jeanie Corral, Chairman & Events Moderator, 951-674-4228, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Baldwin, Secretary & Webmaster, 951-251-5155, email@example.com