This past Friday we sent the email that appears below to LECC's 3,000+ members to discover what they most wanted to hear our city manager talk about at the meeting this Thursday.
The most popular request was for an update on road repair and traffic congestion improvement.
The second most popular request was for an update on cleaning up pockets of blight and homelessness.
The third most requested topic was to hear about plans to accelerate business growth to match residential growth.
Below is the complete email we sent:
Which 3 of These 10 Elsinore City Issues Concern You Most in 2015?
Which 3 of the following 10 Lake Elsinore city issues do you most want to hear about from Mr. Yates?
Please email you top 3 choices to Dan Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll tally the responses and share them with Mr. Grant.
1. Recreation - Improvement of senior center, new skate park, improvement of 18 parks (map of?), lake recreation like a marina, other lake developmen
2. Business Growth - “Diamond Stadium restaurant & entertainment zone”, commercial sector growth (Toyota, Super Walmart?
3. Roads - Diamond Drive/RR Canyon interchange, Lake & Nichols street, Franklin Street offramp
4. Public Safety - What can homeowners do about getting brush cleared on public land that backs up to their property? Can the City Establish a "No Knock" List to Stop Door-to-Door Solicitors? Current count & future count for police & fire personnel
5. City Government - Number employees now & future plans
6. Capital Improvements - What are we spending money on over the next 10 years
7. Residential Growth - Railroad Canyon condos? Where do 300,000 resident fit? Year “buildout” complete
8. Elsinore Marketing - Overpass (Franklin) Lake Elsinore monument? How do we help market Lake Elsinore to our friends
9. Civic Involvement - What communications medium(s) got 645 volunteers to the April “Extreme Clean”. How do regular citizen’s get the word?
10. Reduction of Blight - Homeless encampment by Mormon Temple, Code enforcement violations,
Please RSVP for the free event at this link.
Submit specific questions for Mr. Grant at this link.
Learn more about Lake Elsinore Citizen's Committee at www.LECC.us.